We currently have a client in Salem, MA looking for a Travel Endo RN – Endoscopy Registered Nurse!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Endoscopy RN who is highly motivated and energetic.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 4×10 Days
Rewards: (Endoscopy Registered Nurse Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current state license by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Labor and Delivery in an acute care hospital within the last three years required.
- Completion of AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Travel Endo RN – Endoscopy Registered Nurse position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions. We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Endoscopy RN candidate.
- Responsible for total patient care, including medication, orders and treatments.
- Assists the physicians in performing special procedures.
- Under the direction and guidance of the Head Nurse, closely monitors cardiac and physical status of patient under his/her care.
- Assists in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patient`s physical condition.
- Able to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
- Keeps abreast of changing techniques in Endoscopy Nursing and maintains a high level of expertise in critical care Provides leadership in the interpretation and application of the philosophy and objective of nursing service in assigned area.
- Maintains the patient`s clinical records; assists with execution of the physician`s orders; keeps accurate problem oriented nurses notes according to audit committee standards.
- Assists the physician with procedures and treatments.
- Administers treatments including sterile procedures.
- Assists Head Nurse or Charge Nurse in personnel work evaluation.
- The endoscopy nurse job description will vary depending on the size and type of facility in which they work.
- The endoscopy nurse in a small medical facility will have a much busier schedule as well as much more responsibilities over a nurse in a larger medical facility.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Salem, MA
If You have a Passion for Endoscopy, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RN- Endo, Traveling Endoscopy RN – Endoscopy RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier4, Travel Endo RN – Endoscopy Registered Nurse
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more