We currently have a client in Boston, MA looking for Travel Clinical Registered Nurse – Clinic RN!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Clinical RN who is highly motivated and energetic.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (Clinical RN Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 state
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. An EP RN is a highly technical area which performs diagnostic and interventional procedures to patients with electrical conduction problems Clinical RNs utilize their critical care skills and knowledge to ensure the safe delivery of patient care responsibilities include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as well as performing circulating functions during procedures, providing conscious sedation, scrubbing for surgical implantation of pacemakers and internal cardiac defibrillators (ICD), evaluation of pacemakers and defibrillators during procedures, to in-house patients and in device clinic high level of decision-making and autonomy is critical.
- Current State License Minimum of one-year experience in a clinical setting the last three years required.
- Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment, required.
- Clinic nurses provide patient care in medical clinics. In this role, the clinic nurse works closely with doctors, specialists, and other care providers to deliver short- and long-term care to patients.
- Clinic nurses aid patients from the moment they enter the clinic by collecting patient information, supporting patient evaluation, administering treatments and medications as needed, and educating patients.
- This full-time role requires medical certification or licensure. These professionals can expect to work long shifts and to work at least 40 hours a week. This can be a physically-demanding job, so individuals interested in this career need to be capable on their feet. Since clinic nurses serve as liaisons between doctors, care providers, patients, and patient representatives, effective communication is also key to this position.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Travel Clinical Registered Nurse – Clinic RN position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- The nursing process of assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating is the basis for all delivery of care by the professional nurse.
- The registered nurse is accountable for direct patient care and for supervising the care provided by professional and ancillary personnel.
- Assess the plans for the educational needs of the patient and family that will contribute to the maintenance or restoration of health status on discharge.
- Implement the nursing plan, coordinates with the medical plan and works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team.
- Professionalism is demonstrated by quality of care, leadership and in continued professional growth and development. Quality assurance endeavors are implemented through and with the nursing team.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Boston, MA
If You have the Passion to be a Clinical RN, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RN – Clinic, Traveling Clinical Registered Nurse – Clinic RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier4, Travel Clinical Registered Nurse – Clinic RN
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more