We currently have a client in Austin, TX looking for a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling RN Case Manager for our client in Austin, TX .
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: (RN Case Manager Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
You must be highly motivated and energetic. Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Current state license required
- B.S. In Nursing or related health field preferred but not required.
- Minimum of three years hospital based nursing practice with experience in utilization/case management.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers required within 30 days of hire
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Provides case management services to patients according to policy and procedure.
- Ability to take direction from others and follow through in a concise manner, which also promotes efficiency.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, etc.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Acts to protect and advance patient’ s best interest.
- Maintains knowledge of billing, pay or contracts, agreements and reimbursement issues.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Austin, TX
If You have the Passion to be a RN Case Manager, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
RN – Case Manager, Traveling Case Manager RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier3, Registered Nurse RN Case Manager
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more