Title: Temp – PT – Acute (Days) Great Barrington, MA
Great Barrington, MA
Staffmax Healthcare is seeking a Acute Physical Therapist to work in Great Barrington, MA.
- 2023-09-25 or two weeks after offer.
- Days, 8hr days Monday – Friday 40hr guarantee
- Minimum of 2 years of current experience Acute Physical Therapist unless otherwise discussed by recruiter.
- MA license is required
- 2 Years PT experience – New grads will not be consideredGraduate of an accredited school of physical therapy with a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in area of major.Ability to comprehend and write the English languageAT LEAST TWO SPECIFIC INTERVIEW DATES/TIMES OF AVAILABILITY FOR INTERVIEW MUST BE ADDED TO PROFILE – PROFILES WILL NOT BE PRESENTED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION. ANYTIME” WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For over a century, Fairview Hospital has been the trusted provider of healthcare in the southern Berkshires. In recent years, Fairview Hospital has received national recognition as being in the top 10% of hospitals nationwide for high patient satisfaction and patient experience among its honors. Fairview Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited community hospital which has been federally designated as a Critical Access Hospital and Massachusetts DPH Primary Stroke Center. Fairview is a primary acute care hospital offering inpatient medical services, general surgery, orthopedics, and maternity services with 24-hour emergency and hospitalist coverage. Fairview also provides a full range of ambulatory surgical services which include general surgery, gynecology, orthopedics, urology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology and gastroenterology.Additionally, Fairview offers outpatient ancillary diagnostic and therapeutic services, wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy services, as well as a full range of primary care affiliated practices and clinics supporting the health and wellbeing of our community.
Prior to start date you will need the following sent to the recruiter and credentialing:
- Resume without time gaps and education notated.
- References from 2 supervisors in past year (updated yearly).
- Two forms of ID; one must be a photo ID
- Photo for Badge ID without filters on white background
- Immunization Documentation; Covid, Flu (current season), HEP B, MMR, TDaP, Varicella
- Current Yearly Physical
- TB TEST; Two step or Quantiferon as requested by facility.
- BLS and any other certifications required of professional: AHA Preferred and often required
- Skills Checklist and Competency Exams
- Background Check and Urine Drug Screens are ordered after receiving job offers
- Credentialing will require other documentation.
- Must be fully credentialed prior to start date.
Staffmax Healthcare is a staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding candidates with temporary contract opportunities as well as permanent placements. Recruiters are committed to answering questions, assisting candidates with submissions and placements, and obtaining credentialing quickly for the earliest start dates. Our wages are competitive and Staffmax Healthcare offers many different benefits, including but not limited to, Health insurance, Accident insurance, Vision and Dental insurance, 401K, and many others.
Please click the APPLY button, visit our StaffmaxHealthcare.com website, and download our Staffmax Healthcare APP! Healthcare Recruiters are waiting to speak with you. Recruiters will be in touch with qualified applicants within 24 to 72 hours of application.
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more