As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Telemetry RNs for openings at a hospital in New York. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Telemetry RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– Review Data to track a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Tele RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– Free CEUs: We know that healthcare never stops changing. That’s why we offer discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. You can stay up-to-date when and where it’s most convenient for you.
– NY RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more