Supplemental Health Care is seeking Telemetry RNs in Massachusetts for a 13-week assignment at a partnering hospital.
With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it’s local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, Supplemental Health Care can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you. Named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working nurses, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every nurse we work with.
Telemetry RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Review Data to track a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Tele RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care’s network of local offices means that we’ve always got someone in your timezone and national support structures backing everyone up.
– Share the Care: Great nurses know great other great nurses. That’s why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
– MA RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more