As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Telemetry RNs for openings at a hospital in Georgia. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Telemetry RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Review Data to track a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Tele RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
– Share the Care: Great nurses know great other great nurses. That’s why Supplemental Health Care offers the Share the Care referral program to help you earn money the way you prefer. Choose between a one-time payout or uncapped residual payments for as long as you and your referral work for SHC.
– GA RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more