Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in New York to hire Telemetry RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Telemetry RN Contract Details:
– 13-week contract with possibility of extension
– All shifts available
– Review Data to track a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
– Administer and record prescribed medications
– Report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
– Travel Nurses welcome
Apply online today to learn more about these Tele RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
– 24-hour Support: No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by. Our national footprint and round-the-clock support means that you’re never alone.
– Share the Care: Take part in the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry with our Share the Care referral program!
– NY RN License
– American Heart Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more