Travel – Tele -(RN)
Mayfield, OH in need of Tele RN’s to help their hospitals thrive! Start your next assignment making $3K a week!
- 12H Nights or Days
- 13 week contract
- OT after 36 hours!
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program – have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- OH or Compact Registered Nursing License
- BLS / ACLS required
- 1 years recent Med/surg RN expereince required
- Previous travel experience preferred
What to do in OH
- Cedar Point
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Museum’s, gallaries and parks
- Caves and Waterfalls
- Outdoor activities
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What’s your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At-GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer-great pay-and one of the-best benefits packages-in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance-coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card-option-
Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within 24 hours of your application regarding this position or any others you might be interested in!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for-Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There's no single reason why a person becomes a Travel Nurse. Some do it to see the country. Some for the money. Some to gain experience in a variety of settings. Whatever your reason, welcome to GHR Travel Nursing. Our job is to make your travel experience a great one.… Learn more