We currently have a client in Charlotte, NC looking for a Cardiovascular Operating Technologist (Traveling CVOR Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Cardiovascular Operating Technologist to utilize proper techniques and administration of contrast media. Works under their scope of practice and in accordance with certificate/licensure in the administration of medications, operation of equipment, and venipuncture. Exercises professional judgment in the performance of duties in order to maintain equipment in good working condition.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 3×12 Days
Rewards: (Cardiovascular Operating Technologist/CVOR Tech)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Certified Nurse Anesthetist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Proven experience as CVOR Tech (Cardiovascular Operating Technologist)
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a position as a Cardiovascular Operating Technologist and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the principles of aseptic technique in accordance with AORN recommended standards.
- Assists with appropriate preparation of instruments and equipment for decontamination or terminal sterilization as requested.
- Understands the preoperative diagnosis, common complications and operative pathology relating to specific surgical procedures.
- Utilizes surgeon’s preference cards to appropriately execute a plan of care during the surgical procedure.
- Selects and prepares necessary supplies and equipment.
- Checks all equipment for working order.
- Verifies exposure to sterilization and integrity of sterile packaging. Opens supplies aseptically.
- Establishes and maintains a sterile field for each surgical procedure.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Locaton: Charlotte, NC
If You have a Passion for Cardiovascular Operating Technologist, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling CVOR Tech, Cardiovascular Operating Technologist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more