Travel OR – Operating Room Surg Tech for $2270.80 per week (gross pay rate may not be accurate if contract is for greater than 40 hours per week; consult your Traveler Advocate for more details)
Location: Methodist Hospital of Sacramento in Sacramento, CA
Number of Openings: 1
Requested Contract Dates: 12/07/2021 to 03/08/2022
Hourly Wage (1 to 8 in a shift): $20
Overtime Wage (>8 to 12 in a shift & after 40 regular hours in a week): $30
Weekly Housing Stipend: $1001.4
Weekly M&IE Stipend: $469.4
Weekly Bonus: $0 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked up to the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Hourly Bonus: $29.42 will be paid, in addition to the applicable wage, for all hours worked in excess of the contracted hours per week (excluding only On Call hours).
Double Overtime Wage: $40 after 12 hours in a single shift for a gross of $69.42
Holiday Wage: $43.84 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses
Call Back Wage: $19.42 taxable hourly plus applicable stipends and/or bonuses (is not paid in conjunction with On Call Wages)
On Call Wage: $4.50
Charge Role Pay Bump: $3.21
What We offer:
- ALL Pay Packages are built off of JUST A 10% PROFIT MARGIN TO US! This means MORE MONEY FOR YOU!
- Day 1 health insurance options
- 100% License and certification reimbursements for required licenses and certifications (as well as assistance obtaining them)
- Nationwide job opportunities
- 24/7 access to a Nurse First Travel Agency representative
- Traveler Advocates (not recruiters) who DO NOT get paid commission; meaning they have no incentive to not pay you top dollar!
- Access to nationally accredited CEUs
- $500 referral bonuses for each friend you send our way upon the successful completion of their first contract
- A hands-on leadership team that takes the time to speak to EVERY traveler, EVERY contract!
- Assistance finding housing
Are you a Registered Nurse seeking a career as a traveler in any part of the United States? For a transparent and honest process, allow Nurse First Travel Agency to help you out! We are an Agency founded by a nurse and we maintain a very pro-medical professional mindset opposed… Learn more