Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Eagle Grove, Iowa | Up to $85, 000/year
Tired of the typical one-size-fits-all approach that you get with most healthcare staffing agencies?
Hi! We re MAS Medical Staffing, one of the largest full-service healthcare staffing agencies in the country, and we have a better way to help our caregivers find the work they want. ;
At MAS you can choose from the convenience of local contracts right in your backyard or the adventure of travel contracts, all within one agency. When your needs change, we ve got you covered! Your dedicated support team can help you find your next role from our range of options.
What makes us different? You re never on your own at MAS your team is always just a phone call away, ready to assist with whatever you need. (Yes, a staffing agency with real people you can actually get on the phone!)
We re looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Eagle Grove, Iowa for permanent positions. You MUST have an active license in Iowa to be considered for this role.
Perks and Benefits: ; ;
- Competitive pay up to $85, 000/year.
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program with company match for those who qualify.
- Dedicated support team, just a phone call away and ready to help.
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly.
- Same-day pay option for most shifts always free and there when you need it
- Weekly direct deposit ;
- Ability to work a schedule that best fits your life and financial goals, whether that s short-term local contracts, or travel contracts.
- 20 years of experience helping medical professionals find rewarding careers.
Job Overview: ; ;
As a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Eagle Grove, Iowa you will provide outstanding care to patients, with a focus on a Skilled Nursing Facility setting. ; Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with nursing team, patients, and physicians to review medical history.
- Perform patient assessments to develop individualized care plans that align with patient goals.
- Evaluate and record patient’s progress through medical record documentation.
- Teach exercises to prevent future injury and facilitate health and wellness.
This role takes a special kind of person who is patient, trusting, communicative, and innovative. ;
Job Details: ;
- Full-time local and travel contracts available
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Competitive pay, up to $85, 000/year
- Must have an active license in Iowa or valid compact license.
- Certification from an accredited school required.
- 1-year prior experience required
- Active CPR certification
- Reliable transportation
- Compliant with facility requirements for immunizations, background check, drug screening, etc.
MAS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are helping healthcare professionals find the best jobs! As one of the top medical staffing agencies in the nation, MAS aims to build trust and lasting relationships with each candidate and every one of our clients. Our agency offers candidates the best resources and support in career placement for… Learn more