We currently have a client in FORT PIERCE, FL looking for a Specials-Special Procedures Technologist (Traveling Special Procedures Technologist)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Special Procedures Technologist to help us as a Special Procedures Technologist to Performs all activities and functions related to the invasive lab procedures.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession.
If you are seeking Special Procedures Technologist position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 4×10 Days
- Performs special/invasive radiology procedures on patients ensuring compliance with all radiation safety procedures: Prepares patients for exam, explains procedure, administers contrast when necessary, positions patients for the exam, selects appropriate imaging techniques, and ensures technical quality of the images
- Enters and monitors patient data
- Performs quality assurance on radiology equipment. May assist with initial and renewal application for ACR and other accreditation.
- Identifies and reports any accidents, complaints or equipment malfunction to department management
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization.
- Proven experience as Special Procedure Technologist
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
Rewards: (Special Procedure Technologist)
· Pay depends on location and experience.
· We are offering a very competitive package to the right Special Procedure technologist candidate.
· Most traveling healthcare providers enjoy the flexibility and the capability to travel and work in various settings and work environments.
If You have a Passion for Special Procedure Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Specials – Special Procedures Technologist, Special Procedures, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more