Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/tgn/functions.php on line 393
Medical Edge Recruitment has an immediate opening for a RT (Radiology Technician)
Location: Sonora, CA
Facility type: Medical Center
Pay rate: $70/hr
Start Date: Immediate upon hire
Assignment Type: 13 Week Contract
Shift/Hours: 8 hour shifts (days with rotating weekends)
- Competent in EKG and hemodynamic interpretation.
- Assist in the care and preparation of the cardiac cath lab patient by performance of routine and delegated duties according to the policies, procedures and protocols of the department and hospital.
- Provide assistance in both elective and emergency procedures, to assist in preparation and supervision of patient, and to assist in maintenance of all supplies.
- Independently assist the Cardiologist in all aspects of invasive and interventional cardiac cath lab procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to monitor vital signs, evaluate patient's general condition for signs of impending complications and report any unusual or possible harmful or dangerous observations to the physician and department manager as appropriate.
- Is knowledgeable about and has the ability to operate complex and sophisticated equipment. • Actively participates in training and/or cross-training of duties.
- Conforms to all safety rules, and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Willingly performs other duties as assigned by department leadership.
- ******We will not accept RCIS unless they have Radiology license for the State of California & California Fluoro License*******
- One (1) year of paid experience as Cardiovascular Technologist, preferred Required Skills • Competency in EKG and hemodynamic interpretation.
- Eligible for Cardiovascular technology certification
- ACLS certification, current
- BLS – Healthcare Provider, current
- Proficient medical terminology and anatomy
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) Certification, preferred
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits
Weekly Direct Deposit
Travel & Housing Stipends
Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
Rewards & Recognition program
Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest paying assignments in your desired location and help you with the journey along the way.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are a lot of moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits, let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency, specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to opportunities that are aligned with their personal and professional passions. Our focus is on connection and communication so our long-lasting relationships are… Learn more