Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a Telemetry travel nurse assignment in KS
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Join Nomad’s growing team of registered nursing professionals. Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
By creating a Nomad account, you can view the facility name, see full pay package breakdowns, access more jobs like this one, and sign up for job alerts…all for free!
Earn more. Stress less. Be a Nomad!
Want to see other jobs? Register for an account and search over thousands of jobs!
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience
- One yearTelemetry experience within the last two years as an RN
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in KS state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Telemetry/department-specific certifications required
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert support every step of the way
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and malpractice insurance.
- Payroll: Direct deposit payroll.
Nomad Health provides all the tools, information, and support to land the most rewarding assignments for you, hassle-free. Get paid well for work you'll love. The jobs you want. The pay you deserve. Our award-winning technology and dedicated support specialists make it fast and easy to book high-paying travel assignments… Learn more