The TELE Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients who require special monitoring, sometimes this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE RN your responsibilities include:
- Administering medications and use life measuring equipment.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
Travel or Local Contract
23:00 – 07:00
One year of experience as a Telemetry RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more