The Telemetry RN is responsible for caring for patients who need special monitoring, frequently this includes patients recently released from the Intensive Care Unit.
As a Telemetry Nurse your duties consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and use life measuring instruments.
- Reviewing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their family members about their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adapt to major lifestyle changes.
Travel or Local Contract
23:00 – 07:00
One year of experience as a Telemetry Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more