The Telemetry Nurse carries out patient assignments and assumes primary care responsibilities that promote health, prevent illness, restore health, and ease suffering for patients released from intensive care, but still require close monitoring for signs of physical distress or danger. Telemetry nurses utilize sophisticated medical equipment to monitor the vital signs of patients in their unit. Nurses work with physicians to develop treatment plans for patients in the telemetry unit. The blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen level and cardiac electrical activity of patients in a telemetry unit is constantly monitored by specialized equipments, and telemetry nurses keep track of this information and take quick action to treat patients who develop problems. Telemetry nurses mainly care for patients recovering from heart conditions or cardiac surgery.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more