Surgical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses (SICU) provides comprehensive care for critically ill surgical patients. The SICU nurse may also provide comprehensive care for trauma patients when the SICU is utilized as a trauma admitting unit. The SICU nurse provides highly skilled nursing care, including close observation and the use of extensive monitoring equipment, mechanical ventilation and potential end-of-life care. SICU nurses also provide emotional support for patients and their families as well as educating patients and their families.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more