Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to their ideal opportunities, focusing on building long-lasting relationships through honesty and transparency. Whether it is a local contract or travel nurse assignment, we base our service on a foundation of compassion and communication.
We have an immediate opening for an RN (Registered Nurse) for PRN hours at a long-term care facility in Englewood, Colorado.
Location: Englewood, CO
Facility type: Skilled Nursing Facility
Pay Rate: $45
Start Date: 10/3/2023
Type: PRN Hours
Shift/Hours: 12 hour shifts (Days with rotating weekends)
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Current BLS certification.
- COVID VACCINATION IS MANDATORY but will accept exemptions
Our providers are the heart and soul of Medical Edge Recruitment, and we are pleased to offer the following benefit package:
• Comprehensive health plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and other ancillary benefits
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel & Housing Stipends
• Extensive Housing Network and Corporate discounts
• Rewards & Recognition program
• Dedicated Licensing & Compliance team
• 24/7 Team Support
About Medical Edge Recruitment
Whether you’re a new Travel Nurse or a seasoned pro, Medical Edge is the best agency to partner with you on your next assignment. Our dedicated recruitment team will work with you to find the highest-paying assignments in your desired location and help you along the journey.
In travel nursing, bigger does not always mean better. While we have an extensive network of job opportunities, our experienced team dedicated to making a personalized provider experience is our priority. There are many moving parts in getting set up for a new assignment, but we take care of all the details along the way. We make the process as simple as possible so you can say yes to your next travel nurse adventure. Adventure awaits; let Medical Edge Recruitment show you where to go next!
Medical Edge Recruitment is the premier travel nursing recruitment agency, specializing in providing top talent to clients in the healthcare industry. We connect clinical and allied providers to opportunities that are aligned with their personal and professional passions. Our focus is on connection and communication so our long-lasting relationships are… Learn more