A Progressive Care Unit nurse (PCU nurse) has a unique job of caring for patients as they transition from the ICU. A progressive care nurse works in a hospital. A PCU nurse specializes in the medical treatment and surgery of patients with needs that are too complicated for a regular hospital floor, but do not require admission to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more