We’re looking for Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in [citSt]. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PACU RN, you’ll provide observation and care for post-op patients as they recover from surgical anesthesia. PACU Travel Nurses offer a crucial care step between surgery and recovery, and ensure that patients are monitored for any adverse reactions.
As a PACU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Handle a broad range of patients from pediatrics to adults.
- Develop individualized care plans based on each patient’s condition.
- Monitor critical patients for condition changes and report to the physician.
- Be responsible for determining when patients are recovered and ready to move to a room.
Requirements*: ACLS, BLS, 2 Years
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more