An Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurse specializes in taking care of expecting mothers. In addition, Obstetrics and Gynecology Nurses work to handle complications related to female reproductive organs. OB/GYN RNs are committed to making women’s lives better.
As an OB/GYN Registered Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Utilizing medical/surgical nursing skills.
- How women are cared for is the primary job of OB/GYN Registered Nurses.
- Ability to provide care for mothers and infants in a kind manner is a must.
- Will need to aide with preparing equipment, tools and supplies that are needed regularly.
Travel or Local Contract
23:00 – 07:00
One year of experience as a OB/GYN RN within the past two years.
- Active RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more