NICU registered nurses (RNs) are a part of the medical team that provides comprehensive care to a full spectrum of newborns, ranging from extremely premature infants, to term or near-term, high-risk and critically ill babies, to babies less critical but still recovering and maturing. In addition to providing around-the-clock care to these patients, NICU RNs offer support to the parents. This parental support can range from emotional encouragement to advising parents on how to take care of an infant when they return home.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more