We’re looking for Medical Surgical RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Seaside, OR. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a MedSurg RN, you will conduct patient assessments and prioritize data collection based on patients’ immediate conditions or needs. MedSurg RNs perform ongoing assessments and appropriate treatments as ordered by a physician. Documenting patient findings and providing education and support to patients’ families is essential to this travel nurse position.
As a Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
- Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
- Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Participates in discharge planning and initiates patient education plan as prescribed by physician.
Active OR license.Certs required: ACLS, BLS.Experience required: 1 Year.Float as needed.Ratio 1:5.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more