A Medical Surgical Registered Nurse performs a variety of duties from entry to discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly with patients and also may assist a physician with procedures. A Med/Surg Nurse can step in and perform the duties of a charge nurse when assigned.
As a Medical Surgical Nurse your responsibilities include:
- Doing patient admissions and assessments.
- Distributing prescribed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results of their tests.
- Implementing doctors orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
Travel or Local Contract
19:00 – 07:00
One year of experience as a Med/Surg RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Renewal Bonus
- Tax Free Stipend
- Earn CEU's
- PRN Plus Product/Service Discount Program
- Joint Commission Certified
Our story starts with a 21 year old CNA named Pete Hietpas. Pete was diligently working in the Fox Valley Wisconsin area with a variety of staffing agencies, but something was missing. He loved caring for his patients, but felt that the staffing agencies were exchanging compassion for competitiveness. Why… Learn more