Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses (RN) play an important role for expecting and new mothers. They care for women when they are in labor or right after they give birth. A Labor and Delivery Nurse provide additional support, be it emotional or physical, for those who experience complications in labor. They also work with doctors to ensure a safe delivery. Labor and Delivery Room nurses work in hospitals, community health centers, physicians’ offices and adult education centers, providing one-on-one education to pregnant women and new mothers, to promote health and bonding for both mother and child.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more