ICU registered nurses (RNs) provide care to critical medical, surgical and traumatized patients. Close monitoring and observation of the patient’s heart rate, blood pressure and respiration for signs of distress represent a primary function of and ICU nurse. They also educate patients and their families while providing emotional support.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more