1. General job duties. Types of procedures required. Circulating/Scrubbing Open hearts and must have experience harvest veins, endo or radial vein harvesting.
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.) N/A
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience. 2-3 years experience
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
MO or Compact RN license and BLS
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?) 8 hours plus call
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?) N/A
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
2 heart rooms
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
9. Dress Code: scrubs provided
Name of Position Requirements
Is candidate 1099?
Does your candidate require time off during the assignment? If yes, please disclose.
Has your candidate ever been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please disclose.
MO or compact RN license
2 years experience
Circulating/Scrubbing Open hearts and must have experience harvest veins, endo or radial vein harvesting.
**INCREASED RATE** Hospital rate: $160, OT/CB: $170 , Hol: $240, OC: $8.00 AP rate: $152, AP OT/CB: $161.50 , Hol: $228, AP OC: $7.60 Call required
You’re going places. We can help. Award-winning Advantis Medical Staffing is laser-focused on your success. That means great pay, dream destinations, and support you can count on. How do we take your travel nurse or allied health worker career to the next level? Our responsive recruiters and dedicated Care Team… Learn more