Emergency Room Nurses (RN) are responsible to treat a variety of injuries and illness brought into the Emergency Room. They specialize in rapid assessment and treatment when every second counts, particularly during the initial phase of acute illness. An Emergency Room Nurse must take measures to stabilize a patient’s condition by administering medication, intubation, drawing blood and/or starting IV’s.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more