The Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient undergoing diagnostic Endoscopy procedures. In coordination with other members of the Endoscopy team, the registered nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing and the provision of nursing care to patients, physician’s orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more