We’re looking for Endoscopy RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Tucson, AZ. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As an Endoscopy RN, you will provide nursing care in an Endo environment, supporting the physicians and medical team in providing top-level care before, during and after the patients’ procedures. Travel Nurses should have expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures, and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
As an Endo Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Ensure a high standard of nursing care to patients attending the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Participate in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of decontamination at all times including accurate records of traceability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance with established standards and regulations.
Requirements*: BLS, ACLS, PALS, 2 Years
* Additional certifications may be required before beginning an assignment.
Travel Nurse Across America Setting the Standard in Service! At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying jobs in exciting locations across the country, but it’s our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated,… Learn more