A Dialysis Registered Nurse, (RN) is a nurse who specializes in caring for patients undergoing hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis, both of which are life-saving procedures for those with severely impaired kidney function. He/she is responsible for the common dialysis work such as running the dialysis equipment and carrying out the prescribed medical measures.
At Amare Medical Network, we go the extra Smile.
- We are a Great Recruiters 2022 Top Rated Healthcare Staffing Firm.
- Our Great Recruiters Certified recruitment team will put you first.
- Housing partnerships with Travelers Haven and Furnished Finder.
- Earn $$ for every traveler that you refer to Amare.*
- Industry-leading benefits packages, including 401k with up to 4% employer match, Day 1 health insurance with vision and dental, housing and travel stipends, and more.*
At Amare Medical Network, we specialize in matching nursing and allied health professionals with jobs they love. We understand you want more flexibility, better benefits, higher pay, and a supportive working environment where your skills are valued in exactly the way you deserve. Our purpose is to care for the… Learn more