Registered Nursing- RN – Long-term Acute Care (LATC)
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire Registered Nurses for full-time contract positions in Springfield, MO! The Registered Nurse cares for patients who require an extended hospital stay. These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $2,100
Inclusive of tax advantage program for those who qualify
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE ;- Long-term Acute Care (LATC):
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – ;- Long-term Acute Care (LATC):
- Receive admission and / or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpret assessments / diagnostic data including labs and telemetry
- Promote continuous quality improvement
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Min 1 year of recent Registered Nurse RN experience
- Registered Nurse degree from an accredited institution and active RN license Required
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical and TB/PPD Required
- Verifiable work history and professional references Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
#TN20 #TWEB23 #GHC23
- Job City: SPRINGFIELD
- Shift: 7A-7P
- Setting: Hospital
- Order ID: 818624
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $2,100
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our nurses which enables you to find your ideal travel assignment. Our in-depth knowledge of market conditions, personal contacts, and personalized support provide you with a selection of diverse clinical opportunities and geographical assignments that offer the perfect… Learn more