Registered Nurse – Travel / Contract – North Kingstown, RI
Join MAS Medical Staffing for a(n) 13-week assignment with clients in North Kingstown, RI. This Rehab facility is currently looking for Registered Nurse candidates to join their staff.
Our dedicated team of recruiters are facilitators of your career and a support system for innovators within the industry. MAS Medical Staffing is more than a staffing agency, we help all our candidates grow personally and professionally.
- 13 weeks
- Nights (11p-7a)
- New Client with MAS
- – Every Other Weekend required
- 40 hours guaranteed
MAS Medical Staffing employees enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Bonus is given for completion of assignments
- Referral Bonuses
- Daily Instant pay for Hours Worked
- Housing Assistance & Generous Housing Stipends
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance & reimbursement
- Dedicated Recruiters on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Must have an active license in Rhode Island
- Certification from an accredited school required
- BLS Certification
- 2 years of Rehab experience
MAS Medical Staffing focuses on providing personal attention to every candidate and client served. Our medical staffing agency offers candidates the best resources and support in career placement for travel, per diem and perm assignments. MAS concentrates on staffing all Nursing specialties, along with Allied Health professionals working in Physical… Learn more