We Are Hiring
Are you a travel RN? -Ascension’s Associate Travel Program is looking for you! –
We are hiring Med Surg RNs to work in travel assignments across our nationwide network of hospitals. -Have the opportunity to travel to one of our hospitals within our 12 state network, experience diverse practice environments and explore new places. – –
Ascension offers up to $46.00 per hour-and a-$1,000 weekly, tax-free stipend and full medical benefits! -Find flexibility, purpose and joy while traveling with Ascension.
What You Will Do
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor,-record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Must have compact RN license or state RN license relevant to travel assignment location prior to start of assignment.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- One year of RN experience in an acute care setting required.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Ascension is one of the largest Catholic healthcare organizations in the country, with more than 2,600 sites of care – including 140+ hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia. Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with… Learn more