Registered NURSE – RN – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Seeking a qualified REgistered Nurse for a 3p-11p position at a well-established skilled nursing facility in Waterville, ME! These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care. Qualified candidates must have at least 6 months of previous nursing home experience. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Hourly Comp: $38
Weekly Comp: $1520
BENEFITS FOR A REGISTRED NURSE RN:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
REGISTERED NURSE RN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised experience in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year of hire)
- Current Registered Nurse – RN license in the state of employment or compact (multi-state) license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: WATERVILLE
- Shift: 3P-11P
- Setting: Affiliate
- Order ID: 773346
- Hourly Comp: $38
- Weekly Comp: $1520
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our nurses which enables you to find your ideal travel assignment. Our in-depth knowledge of market conditions, personal contacts, and personalized support provide you with a selection of diverse clinical opportunities and geographical assignments that offer the perfect… Learn more