Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) – Homecare – Portsmouth, NH
- Location: Portsmouth, NH
MAS Homecare is seeking a reliable, hardworking, dependable Nurse in the Seacoast area for non-skilled cases. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. Valid state licensure as a RN or LPN. CPR certification. One year of current nursing experience required. Home care experience preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal skills. Must have dependable transportation. This individual will work with clients in a homecare setting.
- Competitive pay, Daily Instant pay
- Flexible hours
- Paid Training
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance coverage & Supplemental Insurance offerings
- Sick time & PTO
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Dedicated MAS Team members on call 24/7 via text, email, or phone.
- Implements appropriate standards of care based on nursing care plan and client’ s own goals which are mutually defined by the client, family, medical providers and home care agency through the admissions process and assessment.
- Ensures provision of client care in an organized and timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to direct and provide client care in an emergency.
- Assesses and documents client’ s progress toward achievement of outcomes.
- Implements teaching plan according to client’ s and/or family’ s level of understanding and learning needs.
- Performs duties in accordance with client’ s care plan and in compliance with established methods and techniques under recognized standards as defined by the RN scope of practice.
- Serves clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects client’ s privacy under HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains client safety and ensures the client and family receives the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual needs and rights.
- Utilizes standard precautions with all clients.
- Completes all documentation appropriately, according to established standards and in a timely manner.
- Reports any/all changes in client’ s condition, any concerns and/or complaints to supervisor.
- Supervises LNA, PCSP and other home care employees as assigned by the DON.
- Demonstrates continued competency in assessing, treating, and caring for individuals based upon age-specific needs utilizing a developmental perspective.
- Follows established policies and procedures as defined by the home care agency.
- Follows all applicable local, state and federal laws with regards to client care.
- Participates in the orientation of new employees as assigned and appropriate.
- Attends staff meetings and case management meetings as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned.
MAS is more than a staffing agency. We are facilitators of careers, support systems for families and innovators within the industry. We pride ourselves on the ability to match candidates with the positions they love and reward them for being part of the MAS Family.
MAS Medical Staffing focuses on providing personal attention to every candidate and client served. Our medical staffing agency offers candidates the best resources and support in career placement for travel, per diem and perm assignments. MAS concentrates on staffing all Nursing specialties, along with Allied Health professionals working in Physical… Learn more