LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient’s healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN’s develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Part of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 183-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
Cleveland is the second largest city in Ohio and is located at the shores of Lake Erie. Because of Cleveland’s location and its thousands of parklands to explore it is an outdoor enthusiasts’ playground. Sports fans also get to choose between major league baseball, football, and basketball to enjoy. Cleveland’s most famous attraction is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where music fans could spend days going through all the museum has to offer. Other popular attractions to check out include the Cleveland Natural History Museum, the Great Lake Science Center and the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. The culinary scene in Cleveland has been recognized nationally due to a mix of traditional, ethnic, and trendy restaurants. This city is known for its relatively low cost of living and wonderful quality of life, including breezy commute times and a diverse population making it an ideal place to call home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HANG YOUR SCRUBS? We are as passionate about your experience and career as you are. Join thousands of nurses and clinicians who have chosen nurse-owned GIFTED Healthcare. We offer extraordinary career opportunities including per diem, local contract, travel, government and infusion positions. We were nurses long before… Learn more