Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/tgn/functions.php on line 393
Registered Nurse – RN – Home Health
Our home health opportunity covering Monroe, GA and adjacent small towns, strives to provide Registered Nurses with endless opportunities to make an impact in care. Work/life balance in the city is a breeze, featuring flexible scheduling and M-F schedules. For this specific contract, you are paid per hour, not per visit!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a renowned industry leader in healthcare staffing, managed services, and workforce solutions. For over 30 years, we’ve connected our clients with talented healthcare professionals to deliver proven excellence in patient care. With a gold star in Joint Commission-certified healthcare services, we offer per diem, local, and travel career opportunities for allied, interim healthcare leadership, nursing, and pharmacy.
CAREERSTAFF BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- Flexible Day, Night, or Weekend Schedule
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k)
- Guaranteed Weekly Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Clinical Services Team & Unparalleled Support
- Bonus Programs available!
Our strong, long-term connections with exclusive healthcare facilities mean a new world of possibilities for your career! Opportunities with CareerStaff put you on an inside track to give you access to more career opportunities and get your dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
- Evaluate and assess the patient’s medical condition as ordered and report any significant change in condition immediately to a physician for medical intervention and follow-up
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of patient assessments, interventions, and responses to care in accordance with regulatory standards
- Administer medications as prescribed by the physician and ensure accurate documentation of medications administered
- Regularly monitor and record vital signs, recognizing and addressing any abnormal findings
- Be a model of professionalism and compassion with serving as an ambassador to this organization
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE:
- 2+ years of home health experience required
- BLS issued through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in Georgia
- Reliable transportation
- HomeCare HomeBase experience highly preferred
CareerStaff is proud to be a six-time Great Place to Work™ and Diversity for Social Impact™ certified source of healthcare careers. Our award-winning team of recruitment professionals connects clinicians with unique career opportunities nationwide that match your lifestyle. Premium pay, exclusive benefits, and unparalleled customer service make CareerStaff the top choice for over 6,500 healthcare professionals.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Monroe
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: Home Health
- Order ID: 819417
- Hourly Comp: $53
- Weekly Comp: $2,120
- Total Comp: $27,560
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to offer a wide variety of opportunities to our nurses which enables you to find your ideal travel assignment. Our in-depth knowledge of market conditions, personal contacts, and personalized support provide you with a selection of diverse clinical opportunities and geographical assignments that offer the perfect… Learn more