NEWLY CREATED role! Regional Business Office Manager – Skilled Nursing – Cleveland markets
LeaderStat is partnering with ;a leading provider of senior living solutions committed to enhancing the quality of life for residents. With a passion for excellence and a focus on creating vibrant communities, they ;strive to provide personalized care and support for seniors. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join the team as a Regional Business Office Manager in the Cleveland, OH and surrounding ;markets.
Position Overview: As the Regional Business Office Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial operations of our senior living communities within a designated region. This position requires a strategic and detail-oriented individual who can manage billing, accounts receivable, and financial reporting while ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Oversee billing processes, accounts receivable, and financial reporting for multiple senior living communities.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial transactions and reporting.
- Implement and maintain financial policies and procedures.
Compliance and Regulatory Affairs:
- Stay abreast of industry regulations and ensure compliance with all relevant laws and standards.
- Collaborate with regional and community teams to address compliance issues and implement corrective actions.
- Supervise and lead a team of business office professionals.
- Provide training and support to ensure the team’s success.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and manage regional budgets.
- Assist in financial forecasting and planning for the region.
- Work closely with residents and their families to address financial inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain a high level of customer service in financial interactions.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience as a Business Office Manager in a skilled nursing setting.
- College degree is preferred, not required
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, managed care costing and analysis, accounts receivable/collections, resident funds and accounts payable
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume ;detailing their relevant experience to Erika Hawes at firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
With over 20 years of experience in healthcare placement services and thousands of satisfied travelers all over the country, we deliver an experience and support that fits you and your needs, whatever and wherever they may be. With LeaderStat, you are always in control of your destiny and your career,… Learn more