Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Virginia to hire Psych RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Psych RN Contract Details:
– 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
– Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
– Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
Apply online today to learn more about these Psych RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care is standing by 24-7 to support you when needed.
– Free CEUs: We know that healthcare never stops changing. That’s why we offer discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. You can stay up-to-date when and where it’s most convenient for you.
– VA RN License or Compact State RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more