Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Ohio to hire Psych RNs. For more than 30 years, we’ve specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you’re just starting out or a veteran RN, we’d love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Psych RN Contract Details:
– 13 weeks with the possibility of an extension
– All Shifts Available
– Travel Nurses Welcome
– Provide care for patients with mental illness or addiction.
– Assess, diagnose, administer medication, provide wound care, and manage other treatments for patients.
– Identify risk factors and educate or intervene as necessary.
Apply online today to learn more about these Psych RN positions and to start the placement process.
– Insurance: Supplemental Health Care offers a range of insurance options to provide the cover you need when you need it.
– 24-hour Support: Supplemental Health Care’s network of local offices means that we’ve always got someone in your timezone and national support structures backing everyone up.
– Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
– OH RN License or Compact State RN License
– American Health Association BLS
– 2 years of recent nursing experience
Supplemental Health Care has been placing outstanding healthcare professionals in exceptional facilities across the country for more than 30 years. We offer pay rates that are among the most competitive in the industry and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, and a… Learn more