We currently have a client in North Haverhill, NH looking for Physical Therapist (PT)!
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Physical Therapist (PT) who is highly motivated and energetic.
Contract Assignment – 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 5×8 Days
Rewards: ( Physical Therapist RN Benefits)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed PT candidate.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive, and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Becoming a physical therapist will require you to earn your doctorate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- In addition to earning your degree, you’ll also need to pass national and state licensing exams. Depending on where you live, the licensing requirements will vary. However, if you work hard in your degree program, you should be well prepared to take and pass your state’s licensure exam.
- Once you’ve earned your license, you’re eligible to begin working as a physical therapist. Bear in mind that you will be expected to regularly complete training and education that will keep you up-to-date on shifting health and safety regulations within your field.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care Providers
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a PT position and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work, or Permanent Placed positions.
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation Physical Therapist / PT will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient`s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician.
- Physical Therapist / PT must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient`s condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT or proactively in the process of the application process for current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist / PT.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders. Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Perform calibrations (both physical and Amplifier) to ensure proper signals and make adjustments as necessary.
- Monitor data acquisition to ensure signals are artifact-free and make adjustments as necessary.
- Document routine observations (such as changes made, patient comments, technical difficulties, and unusual positions, behaviors, circumstances).
- Assist with appropriate interventions (such as oxygen therapy via standing order) as necessary for patient safety.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and standards regarding safety and infection control issues.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance and inventory evaluation.
- Maintain current CPR or BCLS certification.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide age specific care in the treatment, assessment, and education of patients.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate ability to follow direction.
- Respond to study participant`s procedural-related inquiries by providing appropriate information.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: North Haverhill, NH
If You have a Passion for Physical Therapy, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process!
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
P.T. , Traveling PT – Physical Therapist, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary , 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier13
Focus Staff is a travel healthcare professional staffing agency employing both nursing and allied healthcare workers. We place awesome people in awesome places in all 50 states! We work with travelers who hate the recruiting hard sell, crave honesty and transparency, and want more from life than a paycheck. We've… Learn more