Staffmax Healthcare ;is seeking a ;Permanent Radiologic Technologist ;for a ;mobile X-ray Unit ;in ;State College, PA ;starting within two weeks of offer.
- Hourly: $30.00
- Salary: $45,760 (based on a 40 hour work week)
- Possible relocation, discussed at interview
- State licensure reimbursement after 90 days of employment
- Thurs – Sun 12p – 10:30p
- On Call: Yes – discussed at interview
- Pennsylvania License
- ARRT License
- Valid driver’s license
- Covid Vaccination
- Provide mobile X?Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
- Perform and process X?Rays using portable digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X?Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x?ray images.
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x?ray equipment.
Our ;HEALTHCARE ;recruiters at ;STAFFMAX ;are licensed ;RN’s ;with years of experience ready to assist you with your career changes. ;Please contact us today ;if you are interested in permanent or travel positions throughout the United States.
Don’t forget to download the ;Staffmax Healthcare App, ;from any app store, or go to ;STAFFMAX.COM ;to see all our current jobs. Tell your friends and family about us as well.
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more