There is an adventure and current opening waiting for a ;Permanent Registered Sonographer ;for a mobile unit in ;Evansville, IN
- Hourly: $37
- Salary: $76,960 (based on a 40 hour work week)
- Possible relocation, discussed at interview
- State licensure reimbursement after 90 days of employment
- 3 -10 hr days
- Mon, Tues, Wed ;OR ;Wed, Thurs, Fri
- 8am – 6:30pm
- Weekend: Based on case load- will constitute as overtime if needed
- On Call: Yes – discussed at interview
- General, Echo, and Vascular, Required ARDMS credentials are (ARDMS RVT and RDMS (AB) ARDMS (ECHO) – Must have at least 2 out of the 3 modalities.
- COVID 19 Vaccinated
- Graduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology program.
- Valid driver’s license in good current standing at all times.
- Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares facilities, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by Diagnostic Laboratories traveling in an automobile to the location.
- This position services a wide range, so they could be driving long distances between sites.
Our healthcare recruiters are ready to assist you with your permanent, temporary, or per diem new adventures. ;Contact us today. ;Don’t forget to visit ;www.StaffmaxHealthcare.com ;to see all our jobs and download our ;Staffmax Healthcare App!
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more