There is an adventure and current opening waiting for a ;Permanent Social Worker (LMSW) ;for a ;Substance Use Disorder Therapist ;in ;Southgate, MI
- Pay is dependent on Licensing and Experience
- Full License: Hourly $27.78-$37.58 Salary $54,171-$73,281
- Limited License: Hourly $25.65-$35.21 Salary $50,017.50-$68,659.50
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday with some evening or weekend hours will be required.
- Weekend: TBD
- On Call: TBD
- It is a Therapist that is needed but they will need to have a masters’ degree in Social Work
- Must have one of the following licenses: LLMSW, LLPC, TLLP, LMSW, LPC or LLP
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling and possess the corresponding State of Michigan licensure and have at least one year post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment services to adults with severe mental illness. All state licensure must continually remain active, in effect, and free from disciplinary action. – Required
- Candidates must obtain the Qualified Mental Health Professional and Qualified Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Professional credential within 120 days of hire.
- Must possess a CAADC credential, or be on an active, approved registered MCBAP certification Development Plan within six weeks of hire.
- Must have the ability to engage and develop therapeutic alliances with adult mental health consumers, their families and supporters.
- Must be an expert in helping consumers identify their service needs and preferences, develop initial treatment plans, and transition to longer-term services based on their treatment plans.
- Additional requirements include a nonjudgmental approach that reflects cultural competency and sensitivity to the unique needs and diverse experiences of adults with mental illness, substance abuse/dependence, their families and providers. Candidates must demonstrate effective organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Cannot accept candidates who are on student/work visas, and/or require sponsorship to work in the U.S. at this time.
- Adult Behavioral Health Substance Use Disorder Therapist (SUD) ;is responsible for maintaining a caseload consisting of clients, adolescents and adults, with a primary substance abuse and/or mental health diagnosis. The therapist is required to conduct intake assessments, to maintain the case record in a timely fashion, to complete authorizations with various funding sources in a timely manner as required, and to conduct appropriate treatment services based on medical necessity.
Our healthcare recruiters are ready to assist you with your permanent, temporary, or per diem new adventures. Contact us today. Don’t forget to visit ;www.StaffmaxHealthcare.com to see all our jobs and download our ;Staffmax Healthcare App!
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more