Staffmax Healthcare ;is seeking a ;Permanent ;RN ;for a ;Post-Op Unit ;in ;Coos Bay, OR ;starting within two weeks of offer.
- Hourly Pay Rate $53.43
- SIGN ON BONUS OF $10,000.00 AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
- 10 hour Days & Nights 80 per pay period – Bi-weekly
- Weekend: TBD
- On Call: TBD
- Will do contingent offers for nurses without an Oregon license. Licensing process is taking 2-3 weeks.
- ADN/ASN’s accepted. Must have recent (within past 5 years) 3 to 5 years acute care nursing
- Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
- Must possess or be able to obtain a licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) required at employment
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) card or obtain within 6 months of hire
- Rehab/LTC/SNF experience considered as well
- Registered Nurse – Post Surgical Unit PSU: ;Within the RN scope of practice as defined by the Oregon State Board of Nursing, applies the nursing process to the care of patients. Teaches patients and significant others. Documents patient care in the medical record. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
Our ;HEALTHCARE ;recruiters at ;STAFFMAX.COM ;are licensed ;RN’s ;with years of experience ready to assist you with your career changes. ;Please contact us today ;if you are interested in permanent or travel positions throughout the United States.
Don’t forget to download the ;Staffmax Healthcare App, ;from any app store, or go to ;STAFFMAX.COM ;to see all our current jobs. Tell your friends and family about us as well.
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more