Staffmax Healthcare is seeking a Permanent RN for a OR/Scrub/Circulate/Clinical Care Manager in Coos Bay, OR starting within two weeks of offer.
- Salary Range: dependent upon experience
- $10,000 sign on Bonus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing or related field or currently working to obtain – Required
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) – Required
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon – Required
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related field – Preferred
- Specialty certification in area of responsibility – Preferred
- Five years experience in acute care hospital in past 10 years – Required
- Two years managerial or leadership experience in past 5 years – Required
- Responsible for daily and overall operation of assigned units, including staff performance, patient care processes and outcomes, patient/family satisfaction, and prudent resource management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to read, write legibly, and converse effectively in the English language
- Strong nursing knowledge and skills in clinical area(s) of responsibility
- Exercises good judgment, demonstrates effective critical thinking skills
- Flexible, able to prioritize and address multiple responsibilities concurrently
- Works effectively under stress and frequently changing job requirements/situations
- Maintains regular, consistent and punctual attendance at the assigned job location
- Able to stand, walk, bend, squat, reach, and stretch frequently
- Possess physical agility and adequate reaction time to respond quickly and appropriately to unexpected patient care needs
- Needs adequate hearing and visual acuity, including adequate color vision
- Requires fine motor skills, adequate eye-hand coordination, and ability to grasp and handle objects
- Able to use proper body mechanics to assist patients in ambulating, transferring in and out of bed, chair or wheelchair
- May be required to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must use standard precautions due to threat of exposure to blood and bodily fluids
- Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone
- Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment
Our HEALTHCARE recruiters at STAFFMAX.COM are licensed RN’s with years of experience ready to assist you with your career changes. Please contact us today if you are interested in permanent or travel positions throughout the United States.
Don’t forget to download the Staffmax Healthcare App, from any app store, or go to STAFFMAX.COM to see all our current jobs. Tell your friends and family about us as well.
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more