Title: Perm – Physician – Geriatric Medicine Philadelphia , PA
Type: Internal Medicine
Staffmax Healthcare is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to work in Philadelphia, PA.
- or two weeks after offer.
- Minimum of 2 years of current experience Internal Medicine Physician unless otherwise discussed by recruiter.
- PA license is required
- ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine – REQUIREDBoard Certified in Geriatric Medicine – PREFERRED Active PA license – REQUIREDCDS Certification – REQUIREDDEA Registration – REQUIREDAvailability to begin working and state interest in Perm – REQUIREDMinimum 1 year working with the frail or elderly population – REQUIREDBLS – REQUIREDClean/Clear malpractice – HIGHLY PREFERREDEMR TruChart experience – HIGHLY PREFERRED*Please Note: Trinity Health does not reimburse for any application or credentialing fees.By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
Prior to start date you will need the following sent to the recruiter and credentialing:
- Resume without time gaps and education notated.
- References from 2 supervisors in past year (updated yearly).
- Two forms of ID; one must be a photo ID
- Photo for Badge ID without filters on white background
- Immunization Documentation; Covid, Flu (current season), HEP B, MMR, TDaP, Varicella
- Current Yearly Physical
- TB TEST; Two step or Quantiferon as requested by facility.
- BLS and any other certifications required of professional: AHA Preferred and often required
- Skills Checklist and Competency Exams
- Background Check and Urine Drug Screens are ordered after receiving job offers
- Credentialing will require other documentation.
- Must be fully credentialed prior to start date.
Staffmax Healthcare is a staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding candidates with temporary contract opportunities as well as permanent placements. Recruiters are committed to answering questions, assisting candidates with submissions and placements, and obtaining credentialing quickly for the earliest start dates. Our wages are competitive and Staffmax Healthcare offers many different benefits, including but not limited to, Health insurance, Accident insurance, Vision and Dental insurance, 401K, and many others.
Please click the APPLY button, visit our StaffmaxHealthcare.com website, and download our Staffmax Healthcare APP! Healthcare Recruiters are waiting to speak with you. Recruiters will be in touch with qualified applicants within 24 to 72 hours of application.
We have Travel and Permanent Job Placements for nurses and allied professionals as well as Locums and Physicians. Where do you want to go? Let us know as we are here for your next adventure. Staffmax Benefits Available to Travelers • STAFFMAX Recruiters are RN’s with many years of experience… Learn more